In addition to the sixty acres of wooded landscape, two ponds and rolling green fields, Catwalk has several private studio work spaces that artists can utilize. The studio workspace at Catwalk includes:
– A loft space in the fourth story of the tower
– The carriage house, located in the woods, which has electricity and windows
– The attic tower space of the house, located above the house with a linoleum floor
– The garden shed which has running water
– The studio space over the garage which includes a carpeted room usable for movement or gallery exhibition space.
Likewise artists may find multiple areas on the grounds to set up exterior projects in the landscape such as plein air painting stations, filming or photo project locations and site specific installations.
Artists who write, work in small forms, or create electronic media may be able to work in the desk area spaces of their living spaces.
– Residences space includes
The Caretakers Cottage
Most studio spaces are clean or semi-clean, however, with certain protection such as tarps, or working outside, artists can use all types of materials as needed.
carriage house studio
attic tower studio